Wanted: Amazing Human Beings
Your Workplace is currently hiring for the role of Event Sponsorship Lead.
Don’t see the job you’re looking for? Feel free to contact us anytime with employment inquiries by using the contact form to the right. If you are interested in writing for Your Workplace, please check out our Submissions page.
Event Sponsorship Lead
As an Event Sponsorship Lead, you are awesome in creating partnerships between events and organizations that sponsor. You get that it’s a reciprocal relationship that requires sincere interest in the sponsor’s objectives and how to help them achieve their goals. With this solid win-win understanding, you are well-equipped to gain valuable sponsorship deals for Your Workplace.
With a main office in beautiful downtown Kingston, ON, Your Workplace produces great content with a compelling message — our national events and magazine are devoted to addressing employee engagement by delivering and examining trendsetting information on leading, managing, culture and wellness.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Learn from the inside out in an evolving industry while liaising with every functional team at the company – to get their insight, and to share yours
- Apply your partnership development skills for mutually successful relationships
- Interact with members of the sales and event management team for the ultimate gain of sponsorship solutions we can all cheer about
- Build a scalable sponsorship program – this means that you know the why’s and how’s already!
- Make things better — through appropriate sponsorship development. Your fresh perspective and ideas will drive change in an organization that eats change for
breakfast in our constant quest to innovate and be better.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record in meeting sales quotas with a passion for the chase and closing deals
- Strong relationship building skills for creating strategic alliances and closing deals. We find strength in this area and want to see you fly!
- Communication is a super power we encourage in all our team members. We coach and support, but require people to have a strong base in written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail — you’re proud of your work, and you will tell a colleague if they have something in their teeth!
- Demonstrated the ability to learn, adapt and work as part of a team. We want to know you can be a sales leader and own your work — that’s pride in a job well done!
What we need to know about you:
- Specifically how you are qualified for this sales position?
- Who can vouch for your awesomeness?
- What tools and resources do you need to enjoy this job, generate leads and close sales?
Compensation: Compensation is base plus commission and subject to negotiation.
Closing Date: This posting will remain live until we find the right person. If this opportunity excites you, please send your resume and cover letter detailing the breadth of your knowledge and experience to the Your Workplace team.
Apply to: sales[at]yourworkplace.ca